The temps hit 60 deg plus on the 21st of Jan. 2017. I decided to go see what the girls were up to. I found that they were all alive and well, so I thought I would shoot a quick video to have something to keep track. This also turns in to an apiary update. I’ve been keeping records this way for awhile now, and I’m finding that I like being able to go back and hear my emphasis on certain places in the video. It helps identify things even more than writing it down could. Such as, “the cluster was roaring” like you will hear in the video toward the end. It lets me know that the particular hive sounded very vibrant, not just barley hanging on. I hope you enjoy the video, also I would like to know what you are doing to keep records. There is a good chance we can all learn from each others methods. Thanks for reading/watching, and please like and subscribe if you’re not already.